There’s nothing more satisfying than a cool, refreshing smoothie on a hot summer’s day. Not only are they delicious and fulfilling, but they’re also packed with vitamins and nutrients! Want to make some of our favorite healthy and tasty smoothies? Here are a few recipes:
1. Kale, Avocado and Lemon Green Smoothie
Green smoothies offer an easy way to consume all of your daily green vegetables at once! Try this tasty recipe.
- 2 cups chopped kale or spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- Juice of one lemon
- 1-2 cups distilled water
- Scoop of Fiber Cleanse or freshly ground flax seed
Place all ingredients into a blender and mix. Add additional water if necessary to perfect the smoothie consistency. Enjoy!
2. Rhonda’s Very Berry Smoothie
Sometimes, a sweet craving can take over your mind until you satisfy it. This delicious recipe by Rhonda can get the job done!
- 1 cup organic apple juice or almond milk
- 2 bananas – preferably peeled and frozen ahead of time
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 Medjool dates – optional
Place all ingredients in a powerful blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Add additional water if mixture is too thick, or add another banana if consistency is too thin. Enjoy!
3. Strawberry Cucumber Smoothie
Melody Hord loves this nutritional smoothie,as it’s loaded with vitamins and full of flavor!
- 4 strawberries
- cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Scoop of Hallelujah Diet Nutritional Essentials
- Water for consistency
Simply blend all ingredients, adding water frequently until you reach the perfect consistency. Blend ice cubes as well if necessary.
4. Pear-Parsley Smoothie
Another satisfying veggie drink, this smoothie recipe makes the perfect pick-me-up after a long day.
- 3/4 cup water
- Small handful parsley
- 2 large Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pear – seeds removed
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup avocado
- Water for consistency
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix, adding more water to perfect the consistency. Enjoy!
5. Berry Bonanza Smoothie
This fresh and fruity treat makes a delicious snack!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon agave – optional
Place all ingredients in a blender, mixing until smooth. Add more orange juice if consistency is too thick.