NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING, HOWEVER YOU ARE WELCOME TO RETURN TO REGISTER EACH WEEK FOR ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN.
1. Eligibility: The “Boost Your Health” Weekly Give-Away (“Weekly Give-Away”) is open only to those who sign up at the online The Weekly Give-Away page and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Weekly Give-Away is only open to legal residents of The United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Hallelujah Diet and Hallelujah Acres (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the “Weekly Give-Away.” The “Weekly Give-Away” is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Hallelujah Diet, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The “Give-Away” is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. “The Weekly Give-Away” Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 16th, 2015 and ending March 31, 2016. The All online entries must be received by March 31st, 2016 11:59PM EST. The Weekly Give-Away period is subject to change at the sole discretion of the Hallelujah Acres.
4. How to Enter: The “Weekly Give-Away” must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the online form from which you can link to from our websites or other social media sites. Entrants through other 3rd party sites will not be valid. The entry must fulfill all “Weekly Give-Away requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Hallelujah Diet. You may enter only once each week and you must fill in all of the required information requested. Individuals may not enter more than one time each week using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Hallelujah Diet.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive the “Boost Your Health” kit, which has an approximate retail value of over $100. The “Boost Your Health” kit is comprised of BarleyMax, Fiber Cleanse, a Hallelujah Simple Weekly Meal Plan, the Getting Started On the Hallelujah Diet DVD Set, and a Get Start Guide. Some items may be substituted with another item of equal value depending on availability. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of the prize is awarded or depending on the sale price. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Hallelujah Diet to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each week.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of The Weekly Give-Away will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered “The Weekly Give-Away” with within two weeks following the winner selection. The Hallelujah Diet shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this “Weekly Give-Away” is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE WEEKLY GIVE-AWAY ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that The Hallelujah Diet, anyone acting on behalf of The Hallelujah Diet, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about The Weekly Give-Away, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Hallelujah Diet reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Weekly Give-Away should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of The Weekly Give-Away. In such case, The Hallelujah Diet may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Hallelujah Diet. The Hallelujah Diet reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of The Weekly Give-Away or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Hallelujah Diet has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of The Weekly Give-Away, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by The Weekly Give-Away rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of The Weekly Give-Away may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Hallelujah Diet reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering The Weekly Give-Away you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from The Hallelujah Diet. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Hallelujah Diet and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in The Weekly Give-Away and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS THE WEEKLY GIVE-AWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES and NC, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this The Weekly Give-Away, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this The Weekly Give-Away, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this The Weekly Give-Away), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Hallelujah Diet, 916 Cox Road, Suite 210 Gastonia, NC 28054. Requests must be received no later than April 15, 2016.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of The Weekly Give-Away is The Hallelujah Diet, 916 Cox Road, Suite 210, Gastonia, NC 28054.