In last week’s Health Tip, I began to answer the above question by stating that if everyone adopted the Hallelujah Diet, “sickness would cease.”
This may be a new concept for some readers, so let me just for a moment refresh our minds by repeating something I wrote in last week’s Health Tip article:
The bible tells us in Proverbs 26:2 that without a cause, sickness will not occur: ‘So the curse causeless shall not come.’ Thus, if every American was to adopt the Hallelujah Diet, most sicknesses would cease and they wouldn’t get sick anymore! Why? Because when a person adopts the Hallelujah Diet they stop putting into their body those things that caused the problems they were experiencing.
In this Health Tip I want to expand on this thought by making the following statement:
Diet is the cause of almost every physical problem we experience.
Sadly, we live in a society where we are taught that the physical and psychological problems we experience are not our fault; that our problems are caused by bad genes or bad germs, or bad virus’ or bad bacteria, or some other outside and uncontrollable force, rather than being told that we can take control of our health by simply being careful not to place into our body the food and/or drink that are the cause of the problems.
Most doctors, because they receive practically no training in nutrition in medical school, when asked by their patient if diet might have something to do with the physical or psychological problem they are experiencing, are told that what they eat has absolutely nothing to do with the problems they are experiencing. Sadly, it is like the blind leading the blind, and both fall into the same realm of sickness (doctors experience the same problems their patients’ experience).
Let’s consider my own diet prior to my cancer.
As a child, my mother would often say to me: “George, you are what you eat!” Sadly, it took me many years, and the experiencing of numerous physical problems before understanding that what mother had told me was absolute truth. But even sadder, mother never did understand the truth of what she had told me as a child, because mother died following a bout with colon cancer, never realizing that it was her bad diet that had caused her colon cancer as well as dad’s numerous heart attacks and strokes.
As a child I sat at the same table as my mom and dad, eating the same diet as they. Breakfast was usually a cooked cereal with pasteurized (cooked) cow milk in the winter and cold cereal with pasteurized cow milk in the summer. On weekends we would often have cooked eggs with toast or cooked pancakes or waffles with sugar syrup, washed down by more pasteurized cow milk by me and coffee by mom and dad.
For lunch mother would send me to school with a peanut butter (made with roasted peanuts, sugar, salt, and hydrogenated oil), and jelly (cooked), sandwich on white bread (cooked), and sometimes a sweet desert (also cooked). Supper was almost always a cooked meat, cooked potato, a cooked vegetable, followed by a cooked sugar desert, and once again, washed down with pasteurized cow milk by me and coffee by mom and dad.
As a result of the above diet, mom and dad both died in their mid-sixties. And it must be pointed out here that their death wasn’t due to a lack of medical attention, because both mom and dad were constantly in the doctor’s office, being given ever more prescriptions for their ever increasing physical problems and symptoms. After mom’s death (dad had died first), my sister and I removed several shopping bags full of old prescription bottles from moms home.
And what was the result of my eating the same diet that had caused both mothers cancer and dad’s heart attacks and strokes? I was already battling high blood pressure, along with experiencing numerous colds and annual flu, pimple outbreaks, etc., when at the age of 42 I was told I had colon cancer. The doctor said that my cancer was the result of inherited cancer genes from my mother. But was the doctor correct as to the cause of my cancer?
Following my recovery from colon cancer in 1976, a recovery that occurred after making a simple change in diet and lifestyle that restored my health that same year, for the past 34 years I have been studying the effect diet has upon the physical body and mental state, and what I have learned has caused me to be appalled at the gross ignorance of both the general populace as well as the so-called experts in the health field concerning the relationship of diet to disease.
Let’s consider the diet most people consume daily.
What I have personally experienced and learned and shared has helped millions around the world take control of their own health by making the same simple diet and lifestyle changes that changed and saved my life in 1976, and has kept me in excellent health, allowing me to reach my 76 birthday (coming up on Feb. 12, 2010) with a physical body and mental state superior to when I was 20 years of age.
For just a glimpse at the impact diet has upon our physical bodies, look at the 170 different physical and mental problems people have written to tell me that have disappeared from their bodies after they adopted the Hallelujah diet, (a diet based on God’s Genesis 1:29 diet), and the very diet that eliminated all my physical problems and has kept me in excellent health for the past 34-years. (See a continued listing of these 170 physical problems at the end of this article.)
So as we continue to consider the answer to the question asked in the title of this article, let me state once again: most all sickness and disease would disappear.
The Cause of Almost All Physical & Mental Problems
In my seminars and writings, I name 5 items consumed almost on a daily basis by most in America, that are the cause of, or contributing cause of almost all physical and emotional problems being experienced today. Problems for which people go to doctors in an effort to rid ourselves of, or take drugs in an effort to relieve the symptoms of, as well as the cause of most of the physical problems we in prayer ask God to rid us of.
Let me list these disease causing items and give a brief explanation of why these substances are so dangerous:
- ANIMAL SOURCED FOODS – The meat, dairy and egg industry, as well as most so-called nutritional experts tell us that we must consume these animal foods to obtain our protein and calcium. Sadly this is believed by most in America. But the truth is that the source of all the nutrients found in these animal products originated in the grass’ and grains the animal ate, and when we eat these products we are getting these nutrients second hand, possibly coming from some ole animal they may have just cut a cancer out of.By eliminating all animal sourced foods from the diet as this editor did 34-years ago, we can almost be guaranteed that we will not experience a heart attack, stroke, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, cardiovascular problem, osteoporosis, asthma, acid stomach, heartburn, and the list could go on and on. Tens of thousands have written to tell me that when they stopped consuming animal sourced foods, and switched to a 100% plant based diet, almost all of the above problems, plus more, disappeared from their body.
- REFINED SUGAR – God gave each of us an immune system to protect our body from the germs, viruses and bacteria that can bring harm to our bodies. Refined sugar is an immune system suppressant. In other words, refined sugar knocks out this extremely important line of defense. People who stop consuming refined sugar and switch to a 100% plant based diet, rarely ever experience a cold or the flu ever again.
- REFINED WHITE FLOUR – It is the fiber found in plant sourced foods that propel food rapidly through the 30-feet of what we call the digestive tract. Refined white flour, because it has had the fiber removed, moves very sluggishly through this 30-feet of digestive tract, causing constipation. Refined white flour has also had the germ removed during processing. This removal of the wheat germ results in the loss of all the nutrients contained in that grain before processing. People who stop consuming refined white flour and switch to a 100% plant based diet, usually see constipation problems soon become a thing of the past.
- REFINED WHITE TABLE SALT – Now, our body needs sodium to regulate blood pressure and blood volume. It also helps regulates fluid balance in the body as well as the proper functioning of muscles and nerves. But it is not in our body’s best interest to receive this sodium in the form of refined table salt, which is nothing but 100% pure sodium and chloride, which becomes a toxic substance in the body, often causing water retention and high blood pressure.When a person stops consuming refined table salt, and switches to a 100% plant based diet, they often quickly drop a number of pounds from their weight as the body releases water that has been retained to keep the salt from damaging the cells. Also the removal of table salt from the diet often contributes to the normalization of blood pressure.Sodium occurs naturally in almost all raw plant source foods and is especially high in celery. Celtic and Himalayan salts are also acceptable sources of sodium.
- CAFFEINE – Caffeine is a toxic and addictive drug that the body has absolutely no use of. Caffeine as found in coffees, some teas, and in chocolate (in the form of theobromine) as well as in many soft drinks. Caffeine contributes to high blood pressure, heartburn, mental problems, and osteoporosis. It hinders physical and mental performance, interferes with sleep, causes ulcers, and more. If a person desires ultimate health they must eliminate all sources of this toxic and addictive drug. When a person stops placing caffeine into their body, they will often experience headaches as their body goes through withdrawal from this addictive and toxic drug.
If all the people of the America would make the simple diet and lifestyle changes we proclaim here at Hallelujah Acres, sickness could be practically eliminated, and Health Care costs drastically reduced.
Over 170 Different Physical & Psychological Problems Reported Gone After Adopting The Hallelujah Diet And Lifestyle
In my seminars, I often state that tens-of-thousands have written to tell me that after adopting the Hallelujah Diet and Lifestyle, they have seen over 170 different physical and psychological problems disappear. In each of three recent Health Tips, #625, #626, and #629, I listed 45 different problems reportedly going away after adopting the Hallelujah Diet. Below I complete the listing with the remaining 35.
- Red splotches on face
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ringing in ears
- Shortness of breath
- Sinus problems
- Sleep apnea
- Sore legs
- Spastic colon
- Stomach aches and pain
- Stress reduction
- Suicidal thoughts
- Testicular lumps
- Thyroid problems
- Triglycerides lowered
- Ulcerative colitis
- Underarm odor
- Underweight corrected
- Uterus Infection
- Vaginal irritation
- Varicose veins
- Vocal cord problems resolved
- Weight, excess gone
- Wheelchair gone
- Yeast infection
There are more, but from just the 170 different physical and psychological problems listed, it should be quite obvious to the reader that God gave us a marvelous self-healing body and that when we bring conditions conductive to healing about within it, the body will almost always fix whatever that physical or psychological problem there is, and we don’t get sick anymore.