This coming Saturday, March 2, Rhonda and I will be in Charlotte at the Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel, where I will conduct my first-Saturday-of-the-month, “God Way to Ultimate Health” seminar at 10:00 a.m.
The Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel is located at 3315 Scott Futrell Drive. My last God’s Way to Ultimate Health seminar in North Carolina was back in November 2012, and so we are expecting a great turnout — over 300 have already registered for this event! You can pre-register here.
After the seminar, Rhonda and I will be spending some time with family in Shelby, NC and returning to the Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel on Tuesday morning for Health Minister Training!
On the way to Shelby after the Saturday seminar, we plan to stop in at the brand new Hallelujah Health and Wellness store in Gastonia, NC! We are so excited about visiting the new store as this will be our first visit. This store is nearly double the size of our former store in Shelby.
The Hallelujah Acres Health and Wellness store is a one-of-a-kind, healthy living resource, including everything you need to live The Hallelujah Diet:
- FREE ionized, alkaline Kangen water (BPA-free water bottles available)
- FREE samples of raw, organic barley grass juice, carrot juice, and beet juice
- Best-in-class, bioactive supplements including vitamin D3, iodine, B12, and dozens more
- Gourmet, chef-quality juicers, blenders, dehydrators, sprouting supplies, and kitchen gadgets
- Plant-based diet recipe books, self-help holistic health books, and how-to DVDs
- Hard-to-find, vegan, gluten-free, and nut-free snacks
- No-added-sugar juices, kombuchas, and sodas
- Cruelty-free, organic, health and beauty products
At Health Minister Training on Tuesday morning I have the privilege of welcoming those attending Health Minister Training, sharing the history of Hallelujah Acres, and listening to the testimonies of improved health by those attending as a result of adopting The Hallelujah Diet.
These testimonies are always a highlight of the training!
I will also have the privilege of sharing the Biblical foundation for The Hallelujah Diet. This is always an interesting lecture as I take attendees verse by verse through the Bible, beginning with Genesis 1:1, on a journey that reveals God’s perfect plan for the proper nourishment of the human physical body.
It’s going to be a wonderful week — hope you can join us! If not, but you’re in the area sometime, stop by and say hello to everyone at our brand new store!