The delicate choreography of a woman’s hormones changes as she ages. Perimenopausal symptoms may include night sweats, hot flashes, insomnia, foggy thinking, depression, weepiness and mood swings. And breast tenderness, low sex drive, and vaginal dryness get in the way of physical intimacy. Irregular cycles and short cycles are more common than not. And, even when menopause fully takes effect, the symptoms don’t all clear up.
A recent Hallelujah Diet webinar provided valuable information and insights into the importance of hormone balancing. In this live broadcast, Dr. Michael Donaldson, Research Director, an expert on hormone balancing and its many benefits, joined HD’s CEO, Paul Malkmus.
Here is a sampling of the topics they discussed in this inspiring webinar:
- What is normal hormone balance?
- Typical changes in late 30s and early 40s
- How environmental factors complicate balance
- What should you do?
- The importance of a diet high in raw plant-based whole foods
- Using supplements judiciously especially iodine, herbs and vitamins
- Women share their experiences with Luminology supplements
- How to support God’s creative, self-healing wisdom
- How you can help your body make hormones
- Results of HD’s new luminology study
- How Luminology supplements work
- What is maca and how is it used?
- Benefits of Vitex/Chaste Berry, Phytosterols, Zinc and BioActive B6
- Is luminology enough?
- “Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY comes in the morning” – Psalm 30
Click here to access video coverage of the entire webinar. Feel free to share with family and friends.
You might also want to take advantage of the remarkable benefits of HD’s Luminology Supplements.
Download this helpful webinar.