Be patient. Your miraculous, self-healing body is a bit complex. Like a computer, it needs time to update. It will, and when it does, you will be amazed at the results. Here’s what I did to overcome irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- I drank freshly extracted vegetable juices throughout each day.
- Since my digestive system was compromised, I began eating only cooked vegetables for several weeks.
- I slowly introduced a few raw vegetables that were blended well. I ate them with a spoon.
- I added probiotics and digestive enzymes daily, both with and between meals.
- I walked many miles. This wasn’t just for exercise. It was my way of managing stress. Many prayers were offered up during these walks.