Whole Grain Blueberry Pancakes
Nothing goes better than waking up on a Saturday morning to the smell of blueberry pancakes! Try these with our blueberry syrup recipe — it’s heaven on a plate!
- Combine flour, bran, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon in mixing bowl.
- Add milk, coconut oil and blueberries and stir gently just until mixed.
- If batter is too thick add a little more milk – if too thin a little flour.
- Spread some coconut oil on griddle (375F) and pour to make pancakes of desired size.
- Flip when edges appear dry and bubbles form in the middle.
- Heat for another minute or two, and remove from griddle.
- Spread with blueberry syrup and enjoy!
I highly recommend this recipe. I have been using it for almost a year and we have these delicious pancakes every week. My husband loves them.