Spinach Pasta Salad
This pasta salad is a dish that we serve quit often at the Health Retreat, and is both a crowd and staff favorite.
The creamy ranch dressing provides a delectable flavor and richness, while the chopped raw veggies and gluten-free rice pasta keep this salad light and fresh. It’s a fantastic addition to a picnic as a side dish, or the main star. Serves 4-6 This recipe is gluten free
- Follow instructions on pasta package, and boil until cooked.
- Steam cubed sweet potato until cooked through.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked pasta and sweet potato with the chopped raw veggies, and pour in the ranch dressing.
- Stir in baby spinach, and taste for seasoning.
- Re-season with salt, pepper, and/or lemon juice if necessary, and serve.
This was delicious. When I make this again, I will only use half of the pasta. It’s way to much in my opinion. Very filling! The raw veggies give the salad a nice crunch. I adore the dressing. I could eat it with a spoon. You should give it a try. It’s quick and easy. About half hour to make.