Raw Peach Cobbler
This is a raw version that contains no added sugars. It’s full of living enzymes, and only sweetened with peaches and dates. It tastes indulgent, but is actually good for you!
Serves 12-16 This recipe is gluten free
- Take half of your peaches and chop them up, removing the pits.
- Place them in a food processor with your chopped dates, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt, and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl, and rinse out your food processor so you can use it to make the topping.
- Chop up your remaining peaches and add them to your mixing bowl along with the raisins and ground flax.
- Stir until everything is well incorporated.
- Add all ingredients except the dates to your food processor, and pulse to a crumbly meal.
- Add the dates and continue pulsing until everything is well crumbled and fully incorporated.
- In a glass baking dish spread out the filling, and top with the crumble topping.
- Serve and enjoy.