Raw Organic Blueberry Pie
Blueberries contain lots of natural pectin, which makes them gel quickly so you can create a tasty dessert with absolutely no thickeners needed.
- In food processor using “S” blade, process till pea size, add dates and continue processing till well combined.
- Place in a 9” pie dish and press evenly onto bottom and sides.
Blueberry Pie Filling
- Place 4 cups of blueberries, bananas, coconut butter and honey in food processor.
- Using “S” blade process until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in remaining blueberries and pour into pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
This is my husband’s favorite desert, and a hit with whole family!
This is ALWAYS a HIT at our Church potlucks!!! The pie plate is always licked clean! Everyone wants the recipe! Thanks for creating it! 🙂 I cannot rate this but it is definitely a 5-STAR recipe!!!
THIS IS DEFINITELY A 5-STAR DESSERT!!! ALL MY CHURCH FAMILY LOVES IT AND LICKS IT UP EVERY TIME I MAKE IT!!! 🙂