Raw Cauliflower Tabouli
Traditionally it’s made with bulgur wheat, couscous or another cooked grain, but this recipe is a delicious version that’s completely raw.
Tabouli is a classic accompaniment to many Middle Eastern meals, especially falafel.
- In a food processor, add cauliflower and pulse until it looks like couscous or a small grain.
- Take a clean hand towel, and lay it flat on the counter. Pour the cauliflower “couscous” into the center of the towel and lift up the corners so that you have an enclosed pouch.
- Twist and squeeze the pouch over the sink to remove the excess moisture from the cauliflower.
- When no more water will come out, carefully pour the cauliflower into a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir gently until everything is fully incorporated.
Delicious – easy to make and fresh. Highly recommend this as a great side dish