Live Mango Spice Soup
Serves 4-6 This recipe is gluten free Ingredients 4 ripe mangos (peeled and diced) 2/3 cup water ½ T. fresh ginger, minced 1 garlic clove 1 tsp. white miso 1 T. tamari 1 T. rice vinegar 1 T. raw honey ½ T. curry powder 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper, or to taste *Optional garnish: Thinly…
This recipe is gluten free
- 4 ripe mangos (peeled and diced)
- 2/3 cup water
- ½ T. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp. white miso
- 1 T. tamari
- 1 T. rice vinegar
- 1 T. raw honey
- ½ T. curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper, or to taste
- *Optional garnish: Thinly sliced green onion, diced red bell pepper, and/or your favorite Asian chili sauce.
Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth. Chill for 1-2 hours in the fridge before serving. Top with Cashew Sour Cream.
Cashew Sour Cream:
- 1 ¼ cup raw cashews, pre-soaked
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- ½ cup water, or just enough to blend
Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender, and gradually increase speed to high. Blend, using the tamper, until the mixture is completely smooth. Use just enough water to get a smooth, light, velvety texture.