Gluten Free Carob Bars
A delightfully, simple dessert from Everyday Gluten-Free, Simple Allergen-Free Cooking With Whole Foods, By Kim Wilson
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut butter, hot water, honey, almond butter, carob powder and salt until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients to the carob mixture and mix well.
- You can also rub a little coconut oil in the baking dish before pressing in the ingredients and they will easily slide out when cutting.
- Pour into a medium rectangular baking pan and press down with hands or a spatula.
- Refrigerate before cutting bars.