Date Pecan Squares
Yummy afternoon snack!! Or anytime of day
- In a food processor, using "S" blade, grind pecans to a fine meal, add pitted dates and raisins.
- Process until a dough-like consistency is reached.
- By hand, work in 1/2 cup of the coconut.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup coconut in a pan, place date-raisin-pecan mixture on top and spread to cover bottom layer. Top with remaining coconut.
- Cover and place in refrigerator. When chilled, cut into squares.
I make these bars every Christmas. They are so delicious!