Crunchy Crisp Kale Chips
A crispy, flaky alternative to nacho chips that kids (and grown-ups) love!
- Remove kale stems and cut leaves into palm-size pieces.
- Put all other ingredients in a blender, slowly adding water during blending until mixture is a hummus-like consistency.
- Massage a liberal amount of the mixture onto both sides of each kale piece, ensuring the mix gets into the creases.
- Place coated leaves on teflex sheets and dehydrate for 2 hours.
- Remove teflex sheets, turn leaves over, and dehydrate another 2 hours or until leaves are crispy.
- Yields approximately 5 cups of kale chips.