Chilled Cucumber Soup
On a warm summer evening this recipe from Everyday Wholesome Soup by Kim Wilson will help cool you down and fill you up at the same time.
- Presoak sunflower seeds for at least 2 hours
- Drain sunflower seeds and combine with the rest of the ingredients (except for olive oil and dill) in a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Gently blend (or stir) in oil and dill.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Variation: Leave out the water and this same recipe makes a nice salad dressing.