Carole’s White Christmas Soup
Winter is great for warm soup, but this RAW soup, with the added pinch of jalapeno, gives it a warm feeling when eaten.
This recipe comes from Health Minister Carole Pettee who lives in Genoa, Illinois: “I have been in raw food preparation classes, and this past week we made this wonderful raw soup that I wanted to share with you. It’s easy to make and will surely be a recipe you will make again and again. Winter is great for warm soup, but this RAW soup, with the added pinch of jalapeno, gives it a warm feeling when eaten.” (You may want to double the recipe for this one.)
- In food processor, put in all ingredients except for the corn, walnuts, miso, water, and olive oil, and pulse for a few seconds until all is coarsely chopped.
- Add corn and pulse for a few times more. DO NOT OVER PULSE as you want your vegetables to be chopped and not liquefied.
- Put these ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a blender, put walnuts, miso, water, olive oil, and Celtic Sea Salt and blend until liquefied.
- Pour over vegetables, stir, and serve. (Before serving, you can sprinkle some more chopped green onions on top of soup.)