Carob Hazelnut Chia Pudding
This recipe is gluten free
- Add water and hazelnuts to your Vitamix, and blend on high for one minute.
- Using your nut milk bag and pitcher, strain the liquid through the nut milk bag.
- Be gentle when squeezing the liquid out, to avoid bursting the bag.
- When you have separated all of the liquid, pour the strained milk back into your Vitamix, along with the dates, carob, maple, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Blend on high for another minute. Pour liquid into a mixing bowl, and whisk in chia seeds. Stir well, making sure there are no clumps.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with fresh raspberries or strawberries.
This is delicious and easy!