Better than Salmon Loaf
Do you want to really impress your guests during a special holiday, then try this delicious and nutritious recipe.
This recipe will be an excellent substitute to any dinner where fish would be the main star.
- Put the almonds, carrots and onions through a heavy-duty juicer using the blank screen.
- Place mixture in a large bowl and add minced garlic, red bell pepper, celery, parsley, scallions, lemon juice, kelp, dulse and unrefined sea salt and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into a loaf or into a mold until ready to serve.
- Loaf will keep several days, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Serving Suggestions: Place onto a platter, surrounded with kale and parsley, topped with thinly sliced carrots or cherry tomatoes. Serve as a stuffing in a large tomato or bell pepper.