Almond, Sunflower Seed Sauce
This excellent recipe From Recipes for Life…From God’s Garden by Rhonda Malkmus is a great presentation side or sauce that is wonderful for any occasion when served with fruit or vegetable.
- Soak almonds, sunflower seeds and dates overnight in distilled water using separate containers.
- The following morning, drain, saving soaking water.
- Juice lemon.
- Add juice to blender with almonds, dates and sunflower seeds and mix to desired consistency using soaking water to thin.
- Add water for desired consistency.
- Serve sauce with fruit or vegetables.