The Hallelujah Diet™ Cancer Monthly Maintenance Support Kit includes the fundamental supplements that accompany the basic Hallelujah Diet. You'll receive a one-month supply of:
1-Large 1-Small BarleyMax
B-Flax-D - a vital nutrition in a premium fiber source. Formulated specifically for long-term use, providing an easy transition for those who have been using Hallelujah Diet Fiber Cleanse. Fiber plays an important role in a well-balanced and plant-based food diet but plant-based foods are generally low in fat and calories. Fiber can be especially helpful for people trying to lose weight and prevent type 2 diabetes. Heart disease, cancer, diseases of digestion and type 2 diabetes occur less frequently among people who consume or include high-fiber diets.
B-Flax D contains the following ingredients:
2 Bottles of Professional Strength Probiotics
- Organic Cold-Milled Flaxseed - an invaluable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, Omega-3 essential fats, and many other nutrients to help achieve and maintain optimal bowel function.
- Vitamin B12 - helps to prevent nerve damage, aids in healthy cell formation and prevents anemia.
- Vitamin D - assists the body in the absorption of important minerals like calcium.
- Seleno-Yeast is a source of selenium, a mineral with powerful anti-viral and disease-fighting properties. Seleno-yeast is not candida yeast and should not encourage the growth of candida. There are 120 mg of seleno-yeast per 30 g serving. Those with true allergic reactions to yeast should consider this before using this product.
- Vitamin D3 with K2 - Hallelujah Diet Vitamin D3-K2 is a synergistic combination that supports bone health, cardiovascular health, and the metabolism of calcium throughout the body.* Vitamin D3 increases the absorption of calcium, and vitamin K2 directs the body to properly deposit the calcium.* Menaquinone-4 (MK4) is the form of K2 found throughout the body. Menaquinone-7 (MK7) stays in the bloodstream a long time, complementing the quickly absorbed MK4.
Note: Vitamin D3 1000 IU (CAN)
Digestive Enzymes Capsules
3 Bottles of Liposomal Vitamin C
New Generation Bio-Curcumin
Vitamin D3 1,000 IU in CAN
Nascent Iodine Six drops daily
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTS Pharmax Fish Oil - One Teaspoon Daily Ubiquinol Melatonin
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS & SUPPLEMENTS The Hallelujah Diet™ book by Rev. George Malkmus Simple Weekly Meal Plans recipe book, Volume 1 and 2 Rhonda's Culinary Creations Rhonda's Recipes for Life 30 Day Exercise Essentials - Exercise Program Getting Started On The Hallelujah Diet™ DVD Set
DIET When addressing cancer or other health issues it's critical that your body be in its best possible state. The Hallelujah Diet™ is the perfect way to jumpstart your body's amazing self-healing abilities. Therefore, the optimal goal to supercharge your efforts is an 85% raw/15% cooked, plant-based diet.
When battling cancer we recommend the following:
- The Hallelujah Diet™ Meal Plan.
- Eliminate all animal fats.
- Raw vegetables.
- Consume large amounts of Leafy Greens
- Large vegetable salad with every meal- this can be traditional, blended or a smoothie.
- 48oz juice mix of 2/3 carrot and 1/3 greens consumed daily in 8 oz servings consumed throughout the day.
- Limit fruit to no more than 15% of total dietary intake
- Water (1/2 oz of liquid per pound of body weight, this includes juices). We recommend alkaline and/or distilled for at least the first three months.
- Add Hydroboost to water after three months to boost protection against free radicals, boost hydration to your cells, and boost nutrition.
- Minimal fats & sugars as they feed cancer cell growth.
*The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.