Recent studies have found that more Americans are leaning towards a plant-based diet.
- 7.3 Million Americans are vegetarians.
- An additional 22.8 million follow a Vegetarian-Inclined Diet.
- The evidence is unequivocal—eating more vegetables and fruits results in better health.
You probably wouldn’t have visited this website if you didn’t want to eat healthier. Maybe you’re considering working towards a plant-based diet, but you’re just not sure if it’s the right choice for you or even how to begin. You may not even like vegetables!
If this sounds like you, The Hallelujah Diet’s Live Healthy approach may be the best way for you to get started. Here’s why:
- You can choose to make gradual changes or make a clean break from the Standard American Diet (processed, refined and unhealthy foods).
- Whichever approach you choose, you’ll quickly be enjoying the many benefits of the Hallelujah Diet including disease prevention, weight loss, enhanced immune system, healthy blood sugar levels and an overall sense of well being.
Most diets start out by telling you to give up all your favorite foods. Not the Hallelujah Diet. We encourage you to begin by:
- Adding a couple of high quality whole-food supplements that help to nourish the body with nutrients while removing the toxins that have built up in the cells. It won’t be long before your body starts to notice the difference.
- Then, begin replacing the foods you are currently eating that are causing physical problems with similar foods that nourish rather than cause harm. Many of the recipes that you enjoy on the Standard American Diet can still be eaten while on the Hallelujah Diet. You just need to replace some ingredients with healthier ones. You can still enjoy corn bread, chili, ice cream and many of your other favorite foods.
- A great place to find some of your favorite recipes that have been converted to healthy ingredients is on the Recipes section of this website.
- As you expand your menu repertoire to include more fresh vegetables, fruits, seeds and nuts—while you add freshly extracted juices, juice powders and certain specially targeted supplements—you’ll be feeding those cells quality nutrients while removing the toxins and dead cells that can lead to illness.
- By empowering your self-healing body with the power of food, you will make great strides in your desire to improve your health, looks and energy.
To get a better idea of what the Hallelujah Diet looks like for your three daily meals, click here for The Hallelujah Diet Guide.
Try a gradual, comfortable step-by-step approach:
- Consider replacing the foods from one category each week. For example, introduce almond milk to replace cow’s milk. After you grow accustomed to this delicious dairy alternative, move to another category.
- Consider this guide a series of recommendations, not a dictate. Make the changes that work for you. This could depend on your circumstances—whether you travel or have small children, for example. You can use the Guide to help you continue to improve food choices, for you and your family.
Remember that the immune system is the body’s defense system that wards off sickness and keeps you healthy. When your immune system is strong, you can handle your stress better and you are less likely to become ill. A weakened immune system is more likely to experience colds, flus and even serious diseases.
The easiest way to start feeding your body with extra nutrition and remove the toxins is by adding two vital supplements:
- Scientifically tested BarleyMax is a barley and alfalfa juice powder that provides unparalleled living nutrients, minerals, vitamins and enzymes—directly to your cells.
- Fiber Cleanse will sweep away those toxins inside your colon and throughout your body.
BarleyMaxOptimal health requires healthy cells, and your cells need consistent vitamins, minerals, and enzymes daily to maintain their busy schedule. If they don’t receive these vital nutrients, they will weaken—a primary cause of a reduced immune system.
Over the last 20 years, we have studied one of the most effective ways to strengthen the immune system: consistently drinking the pure juice of young barley and alfalfa plants. Scientists have studied the green juice factor for many years as they have tried to understand why these particular juices provide such profound benefits.
Based on scientific testing, BarleyMax is the highest quality living juice powder and the most nutritionally dense product available. From the choice of seed to proper irrigation, timely harvest, unique method of dehydrating the juice into a powder and even how it’s stored, BarleyMax is carefully produced so that it consistently delivers an enzymatically active, vibrant and fresh-tasting green drink every time.
BarleyMax has long been one of the cornerstones of the Hallelujah Diet System because of its ability to deliver life-changing results.
* “I have used this barley product for the last 10 years and find it the best supplement out there. I have tried other barley products from health food stores and grocery stores but this one actually gives you results within the first 3 days of use. It is thicker than most greens and a much richer flavor too. If you need a pick up or clearer frame of mind (and gut) or are just looking to enrich your diet I suggest you try it. The health benefits of using this are wonderful. The taste takes time to get used to but once you do your body actually craves it and use a shaker cup when mixing it to get the best results.”
T. Fernel— Pennsylvania
Simply consume one to three servings throughout the day to strengthen your immune system and improve your health.
Add to Cart Also available is BarleyMax AF (Alfalfa free)—100% pure barley grass juice—if you wish to avoid alfalfa.
Let’s be honest. Our bodies have become a real mess. How and why?
Environmental pollution contributes to cell pollution as toxins come from our food and water, chemicals used to grow or prepare food, and from the air we breathe. Our bodies process these toxins through organs including the liver and kidneys, which ideally eliminate the toxins in the form of sweat, urine, and feces. However, our ability to eliminate toxins is impacted by our diet.
- Most of us have followed a typical diet of processed foods, meats and dairy that have compounded the problem by making the colon (the primary elimination system) slow and sluggish. The average person should have two to three healthy bowel movements each day. But most don’t.
- In addition to sluggish bowels from poor diet, our bodies are exposed to many toxins every day that we can’t properly eliminate. Those toxins are stored deep within our tissues and cells. When toxins are stored in this way, they often have insidious effect and signs of disease often emerge.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) routinely analyzes chemicals found in people with these alarming results:
- Flame retardant was found in nearly 100% of the population
- BPA from plastics were found in more than 90% of the population
- Toxic chemicals are linked to breast cancer and other diseases
- Teflon, acrylamides from fried carbohydrates and mercury from seafood and dentistry were found in most of the population
As these toxins continue to build up within the body, it becomes more difficult for the cells and organs to function properly, leading to physical breakdown when sickness and disease occur.
Fiber Cleanse provides a complete, full-body detox:
- The psyllium and flax seed base cleanses the colon, restoring optimal function.
- The balanced blend of 28 herbs helps to spur the body to release and eliminate stored toxins.
- A clean digestive system is the cornerstone of optimal health and a strong immune system, and Fiber Cleanse sets the stage.
To get the most from the Boost Your Health approach, consider our Get Started Kit. It includes these two award-winning products—Fiber Cleanse and BarleyMax—and a free Hallelujah Simple Weekly Meal Plan book containing 28 days of quick, delicious recipes.