Need a popular dish for Thanksgiving or Christmas? You've found it! This refreshing fruit salad has a holiday twist that your guests are sure to rave about!
Raw Cranberry Fruit Salad
This dish is sure to be a delight just in time for the holiday season.
- 2 cups organic cranberries
- 1 teaspoon orange zest from organic orange (below)
- 1 organic orange, peeled, sectioned, and quartered
- 1 tart apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes, halved OR organic raisins
- 3/4 cup fresh pineapple cut into small chunks OR canned pineapple bits in its own juice (no added sugar)
- 1/2 cup pecans, halved
- 1/3 cup raw unfiltered honey OR maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon each of ginger and allspice
Simply combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl, then cover and chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!