Vegetable / Lentil Soup
Steaming, hearty, and packed with nutrition! This thick soup will warm your body and keep you going all day.
- Rinse and remove any debris from lentils.
- Place lentils into a large pan and add enough water to cover twice the depth of the lentils.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes or until lentils are tender.
- While lentils are cooking, prepare the vegetables.
- Drain and rinse the lentils and return them to the pot along with the soup stock, tomatoes, prepared vegetables and seasonings and simmer for about an hour or until vegetables are tender, adding additional liquid if needed.
It was pretty good and filling