Zesty Macadamia Nut Pie Crust
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, soaked, drained, and dried
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup extra virgin cold pressed coconut butter
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1. Process all ingredients in a food processor with an S-blade (except coconut) until moist and crumbly.
- 2. Place coconut in the bottom of a spring form pan, 9-inch tart pan or pie plate.
- 3. Chill while making the filling.
This spicy drizzle is divine. It works wonderfully on some...Recipe by Christopher Young |
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |