- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 1 tomato diced
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp unrefined salt
- 1 tsp raw agave or honey
- 1. Process raw squash and zucchini using a spirooli (spiral vegetable cutter) or mandolin/shredder.
- 2. Cut squashes into bit-sized pieces with kitchen scissors or a knife.
- 3. Add remaining vegetables and mix well.
- 4. Stir dressing into vegetables.
- 5. Garnish with dried basil or Mrs. Dash Garlic n Herb seasoning.
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |
Mmmmm…so good. This simple smoothie is just in time for...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |