- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 4 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup raw unfiltered honey or other sweetener
- 3/4 cup raw, extra virgin, cold pressed coconut butter
- 1 cup pine nuts, soaked 6 hours and drained
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt
- 1. To make the filling, add all the ingredients in a Vitamix or other powerful blender and blend until creamy. Avocado will turn brown quicker if you over blend so be sure to blend just enough till smooth.
- 2. Pour into the Zesty Macadamia Nut Crust and freeze about 1 to 2 hours or place in the refrigerator overnight to set.
- 3. To serve: Top each slice with a little shredded coconut and thin slices of lime.
This spicy drizzle is divine. It works wonderfully on some...Recipe by Christopher Young |
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |