Raw Vegan Better-Than-Salmon Loaf
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 cups almonds (soaked overnight and drained)
- 2 carrots (peeled)
- ½ cup red sweet onion (finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- ½ red bell pepper (diced fine)
- 1½ cups celery (finely minced)
- ½ cup parsley (minced)
- ¼ cup scallions (minced)
- ¼ cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 teaspoons kelp powder
- 1 teaspoon dulse powder
- 1 teaspoon Celtic salt (or Himalayan)
- 1. Run almonds, carrots and onions through a heavy juicer (Champion or Green Star) using the blank screen.
- 2. Place mixture in a large bowl, add rest of ingredients, and mix thoroughly. This can best be done by using your hands.
- 3. Shape into a loaf and let set in refrigerator for at least three and preferably six hours before serving.
- 4. Enjoy!