- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 cups ground pecans
- 1 ¾ cups dried unsweetened coconut
- 1 ¼ cup Medjool dates (pitted & soaked in just enough water to cover for 30 minutes, drain, and save soak water)
- ¼ cup raw unfiltered honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract (optional)
- ½ tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds (ground)
- 24 pecan halves
- 1. In a food processor with the “S” blade in place, grind pecans to a fine meal.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients (except flax seeds and pecan halves) including date soaking water and process until "dough" rolls into a ball.
- 3. Add ground flax seeds and blend again.
- 4. Removing one tablespoon at a time, roll into a ball and place onto a Teflex sheet.
- 5. Flatten with the back of a spoon. Press a pecan half into the flattened cookie.
- 6. Dehydrate at 107 degrees for 12-24 hours or they can be eaten raw.