- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 3 medium avocados (peeled & pitted)
- 1 ripe banana
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen mango pieces
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- ½ cup raw unfiltered honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ of fresh vanilla bean or 1½ teaspoon pure vanilla
- ½ teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan Salt
- 1. Place all ingredients into Vita Mix or other powerful blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- 2. ENJOY!
This spicy drizzle is divine. It works wonderfully on some...Recipe by Christopher Young |
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |