Here’s a savory soup to serve before the main course of your Christmas dinner! It is delicious, it’s raw, and sure to be a hit with everyone at the table.
Raw Holiday Celery Soup
- (0 /5)
- (2 Rating)
- 4 cups distilled water
- 1 bunch celery (chopped into 1” pieces)
- 1 cup almonds (soaked overnight and drained)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted, and quartered)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp honey or other sweetener
- 1 tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 tomato, diced (for garnish)
- handful of fresh parsley (for garnish)
- 1. Place all ingredients (except tomato and parsley) in a Vita-Mix or other powerful blender and process until creamy.
- 2. Pour into bowls and top with garnishes.
- 3. Serve cool or at room temperature.