Karin’s Festive Veggie Plate
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1. This recipe comes from Karin Spieker: "Here is my (and my children's) favorite holiday plate. A plus is that it is accepted without negative comments by the SAD (Standard American Diet) people at our holiday table. They usually comment on how tasty it is.
- 2. Simply slice an assortment of the following vegetables: zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, sweet peppers, scallions, red onions, carrots, eggplant, etc. There are endless varieties of vegetables you can roast.
- 3. LIGHTLY spray pan and vegetables with extra virgin olive oil, place in a shallow baking pan, and roast in the oven at 400 degrees until softened. You can also sprinkle the vegetables with some minced garlic if desired.
- 4. Remember that some vegetables will cook faster than others, so you may want to keep them on separate trays, or start the denser vegetables first, and add the more delicate vegetables part way through the cooking time. Expect the total cooking time to be from 20 to 45 minutes, depending on how thickly you slice the vegetables.
- 5. After the vegetables have been roasted, I arrange them on a platter according to type, rather than mixing them together. This makes for a visually 'festive' presentation that looks every bit as mouthwatering and special as any holiday platter I have ever seen. Serve with Bragg's Liquid Amino as an option. ENJOY!
- Servings : 2
- Recipe Type : Lunch
This simple and delightful smoothie is a great recipe to...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |
From the recipe book, Everyday Wholesome Eating by Kim Wilson....Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |
Mint is fun to grow along your sidewalk. It comes...Recipe by Christopher Young |