Mid-morning is an excellent time for those who would like to eat something containing fiber during the morning hours, to have a tasty and nutrient dense late breakfast or snack. Green Smoothie’s combine a sweet fruit with sometimes not so sweet greens and make a very tasty combination. Green Smoothies are also an excellent way to get more nutrient dense greens into the diet. Try this one, and see how tasty green smoothies can be.
Kale / Pineapple Green Smoothie
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2-3 cups of chopped kale OR spinach
- 2 apples cored, peeled, and quartered
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cups distilled water (organic apple juice could be used here)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger (optional)
- Fiber Cleanse, B-Flax-D(TM), or freshly ground flax seed (optional)
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2. Fiber Cleanse, B-Flax-D(TM), or freshly ground flax seed could be added during blending. ENJOY!