- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 4 cups of vegetable broth or water
- 4 cups tomatoes (diced) (or equivalent canned)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil (or teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 2 stalk of celery (chopped)
- 1 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans
- 1 15 oz can red kidney beans
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 package whole grain pasta noodles
- 1. In a large soup pot combine all the ingredients except for the pasta.
- 2. Simmer over low heat for at least one hour, or until vegetables are tender.
- 3. Add the pasta
- 4. Bring to a slow simmer for an additional 20 minutes or until pasta is done cooking.
- 5. ENJOY!
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |
Mmmmm…so good. This simple smoothie is just in time for...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |