- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1/2 cup buckwheat, soaked overnight, drained and dehydrated 24 hours
- 1/2 cup almonds, soaked overnight, drained, dehydrated 24 hours and chopped
- 1/2 cup oat groats, soaked overnight, drained and dehydrated 24 hours
- 2 Tbsp flaxseeds, ground
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup organic raisins, Medjool dates, cranberries, and/or cherries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut, dried and shredded
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or raw, unfiltered honey
- 1/4 cup coconut or flax oil
- 2 Tbsp distilled water
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- Dash of unrefined sea salt
- 1. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2. Whisk the maple syrup or honey, oil, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sea salt.
- 3. Pour over dry ingredients and mix well with your hands.
- 4. For a sweeter granola, add another Tbsp of maple syrup, honey, or a pinch of pure Stevia; the amount listed is intended only to add gentle sweetness and to bind the granola together.
- 5. Dehydrate at 115˚F for 10 to 12 hours or until granola is sticky but adhering firmly.
- 6. Refrigerate until ready to use, to help maintain crunch and texture!
- 7. Option: Serve with Hemp Milk or Almond Milk