- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1/3 cup soft, pitted Medjool dates (or other)
- 1/3 cup raw carob powder
- 1 Tbsp flaxseeds, ground
- 1/4 cup raw, unfiltered honey or other sweetener
- 1-1/2 medium avocado (pages 51 & 137), peeled and pitted
- 1. Place all ingredients in a food processor with an S-blade and process until creamy. Apply frosting, serve immediately, or place in the refrigerator for a couple hours to set up.
- 2. Garnish: Before serving, decorate the cake with fresh berries, orange slices, zest, or other nice-looking fruit. The assembled cake will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.