- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- ½ cup of cornmeal
- ½ cup rye flour
- ½ cup unbleached wheat flour
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp onion flakes
- 2 tsp Rumford (aluminum-free) baking powder
- 1 cup hot distilled water
- 1 ½ Tbsp organic, unfiltered honey
- 1 Tbsp organic, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp Celtic or Himalayan salt
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Line a muffin tin or 8-inch skillet with liquid lecithin.
- 3. Mix wet ingredients well until honey is dissolved.
- 4. Add dry ingredients and quickly stir to mix well.
- 5. Pour mixed ingredients into the muffin tins or skillet.
- 6. Bake approximately 20 minutes.
- 7. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, and serve,
This spicy drizzle is divine. It works wonderfully on some...Recipe by Christopher Young |
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |