Fantastic Fruit Delights
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 cup dried dates (pitted)
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw unfiltered honey OR maple syrup
- 1. Individually place each of the dried fruits in a food processor with an “S” blade and process into small pieces.
- 2. When each of the fruits is processed, remove and place into a bowl.
- 3. Place almond butter and honey into processor and process till well blended.
- 4. Add coconut and dried fruit mixture into the almond butter and honey mix and process till well blended.
- 5. Place this blended mixture into the bowl with the processed fruits, combine, and roll into 1” balls.
- 6. Place on cookie sheet, and chill.
- 7. Store in a closed container in the refrigerator where they will keep for weeks.
This spicy drizzle is divine. It works wonderfully on some...Recipe by Christopher Young |
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |