- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained (or 3 cups cooked chickpeas)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley (or 1/4 cup fresh)
- 2 to 3 Tbsp flour (light buckwheat, sorghum, oat, whole wheat, or spelt)
- 1. Process onion and garlic in a food processor until well chopped.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until well-mixed and fairly well-chopped (not pureed).
- 3. Scoop and pat into patties on a baking sheet, then bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes (flip after about 20 min) or saute in a skillet for about 5 minutes per side.