- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers
- 1/2 jar of organic spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- whole wheat pita bread
- non-casein, non-soy vegetarian "cheese" (ie. VeganRella)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Saute the onions and green peppers in a small amount of extra virgin olive oil.
- 2. Stir in the organic spaghetti sauce after the onions are tender.
- 3. Stir in the mushrooms and carrots and remove from heat.
- 4. Place vegetarian cheese in each pita half. Put some of the spaghetti sauce in each half of the pita.