- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers
- 1/2 jar of organic spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- whole wheat pita bread
- non-casein, non-soy vegetarian "cheese" (ie. VeganRella)
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Saute the onions and green peppers in a small amount of extra virgin olive oil.
- 2. Stir in the organic spaghetti sauce after the onions are tender.
- 3. Stir in the mushrooms and carrots and remove from heat.
- 4. Place vegetarian cheese in each pita half. Put some of the spaghetti sauce in each half of the pita.
This spicy drizzle is divine. It works wonderfully on some...Recipe by Christopher Young |
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |