Crock Pot Italian Vegetable Stew
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 ¾ cups fresh green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 ½ cups sliced onions
- 1 small eggplant cut in 1" cubes
- 2 large yellow or zucchini squash cut in 1" chunks
- 2 bell peppers cut in narrow strips
- 1 large baking potato cut in ½" chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 6 oz can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt or to taste (optional)
- 1. Mix ingredients in a crock pot.
- 2. Cook on high 4 hours or all day on low.
- 3. Enjoy!
This simple and delightful smoothie is a great recipe to...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |
From the recipe book, Everyday Wholesome Eating by Kim Wilson....Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |
Mint is fun to grow along your sidewalk. It comes...Recipe by Christopher Young |