Creamy Fruit Popsicles
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 cup almond or rice milk (made fresh or purchased)
- 1 cup orange juice (fresh or frozen concentrate)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp honey or other sweetener
- Popsicle molds and sticks
- NOTE: Using the above basics, you can alter the flavors by using other frozen fruits such as blueberries, mangoes, etc.
- 1. Combine all ingredients (except molds and sticks, of course) in a blender to puree.
- 2. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and insert sticks half-way into center of each. Freeze overnight.
- 3. To remove from mold, run warm water briefly over mold to help release the popsicle