Carol’s Veggie Tortilla
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- whole wheat flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup VeganRella rice cheese (non-casein)
- 1/4 avocado
- a few slices of tomato (thin)
- a few rings of purple onion (thin)
- garlic powder to taste
- 1. Sprinkle vegan cheese on the tortilla and heat under a broiler or in a toaster oven until the cheese is melted.
- 2. After it comes out from under the broiler, top it with the avocado, tomato, and purple onion cut in thin slices.
- 3. Sprinkle garlic powder lightly - and enjoy!
This spicy drizzle is divine. It works wonderfully on some...Recipe by Christopher Young |
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |