Better Than Spanish Rice
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted, and mashed)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp curcumin
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and diced fine)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (diced fine)
- 3 scallions (sliced fine)
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves (minced)
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil leaves (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and minced)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp raw unfiltered honey
- 1. Place avocado and seasonings in a bowl and mash with a fork to mix well. Set aside.
- 2. Place cauliflower in food processor with “S” blade and pulse until consistency of rice.
- 3. Pour "rice" into a bowl with avocados and seasonings, add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
- 4. Serve immediately.
This spicy drizzle is divine. It works wonderfully on some...Recipe by Christopher Young |
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |