- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 2 cups walnuts (soaked in distilled water for 6 hours and drained)
- 5 pitted dates
- 2 sweet apples, cored and quartered
- ½ lemon juice (2 Tbsp)
- 2 apples, cored and quartered
- 1 cup raisins
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins for garnish
- lemon zest (grated peel) for garnish
- 1. CRUST:
- 2. Chop nuts and dates in a food processor until gooey.
- 3. Press into pie plate.
- 4. FILLING:
- 5. Pulse in food processor until you get a chunky consistency.
- 6. Put on top of crust and spread around.
- 7. TOPPING:
- 8. Process all (except garnish items) until mushy.
- 9. Spread on top of chunky apple mix.
- 10. Garnish with ½ cup raisins and the zest of some lemon.
This spicy drizzle is divine. It works wonderfully on some...Recipe by Christopher Young |
From the Everyday Wholesome Soup book by Kim Wilson, this...Recipe by Christopher Young |
Check the Healthy Days Blog for the nutritional components of...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |