Almond Butter Carob Crunchies
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- ¾ cups almond butter
- ½ cup carob powder
- 3 Medjool dates (pitted, soaked 2 hours, and drained)
- 1 Tbsp distilled water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans OR almonds (chopped)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- Option: Omit coconut and use chopped nuts both in recipe and to roll crunchies to coat.
- 1. Reserve 2 tablespoons coconut, set aside.
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor with an “S” blade and combine ingredients well.
- 3. Shape mixture into small bite-sized balls.
- 4. Roll in reserved coconut.
- 5. Store in plastic container with wax paper between layers in the refrigerator.
Along with berries, turmeric will take your the antioxidant protection...
From Everyday Wholesome Soup by Kim Wilson, this recipe makes...
A delightfully, simple dessert from Everyday Gluten-Free, Simple Allergen-Free Cooking...