Almond Butter Carob Crunchies
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- ¾ cups almond butter
- ½ cup carob powder
- 3 Medjool dates (pitted, soaked 2 hours, and drained)
- 1 Tbsp distilled water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans OR almonds (chopped)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- Option: Omit coconut and use chopped nuts both in recipe and to roll crunchies to coat.
- 1. Reserve 2 tablespoons coconut, set aside.
- 2. Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor with an “S” blade and combine ingredients well.
- 3. Shape mixture into small bite-sized balls.
- 4. Roll in reserved coconut.
- 5. Store in plastic container with wax paper between layers in the refrigerator.
This simple and delightful smoothie is a great recipe to...Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |
From the recipe book, Everyday Wholesome Eating by Kim Wilson....Recipe by Hallelujah Diet |
Mint is fun to grow along your sidewalk. It comes...Recipe by Christopher Young |